Honeycomb regenerator for regenerative heating furnace (HTAC)
Product Category: Waste Gas Treatment Honeycomb Ceramic Series
The honeycomb ceramic regenerator is used to expand the flame combustion area by organizing lean oxygen combustion, and the flame boundary almost extends to the furnace boundary, so that the temperature distribution in the furnace is uniform, and the emission of NOx in the flue gas can be reduced by more than 40%; The temperature increases, which strengthens the heat transfer in the furnace. The output of thermal equipment of the same size can be increased by more than 20%, which reduces the cost of the equipment. The low calorific value fuel can be obtained with the help of high temperature preheated air or high temperature preheated gas. The high furnace temperature expands the application range of low calorific value fuels.
- Product Description
- title: Honeycomb regenerator for regenerative heating furnace (HTAC)
▪ Specifications: 100x100x100, 150x100x100mm, etc.
▪ Number of holes: 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, etc.
▪ Hole type: square, hexagonal, round, etc.
▪ Sizes: 100x100x100, 150x100x100mm others.
▪ Cells: 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and others.
▪ Holeshapes: square, rotundity, hexagon and others
project material cordierite Mullite Corundum mullite
Thermal expansion coefficient(*10-6/K-1) (20-1000°C)
Thermal shock strength(°C )
Key words: honeycomb ceramics for waste gas treatment | high temperature dust removal | ceramic membrane for sewage treatment