Diesel Exhaust Particulate Filter (DPF)
Product Category: Waste Gas Treatment Honeycomb Ceramic Series
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF.Diesel Particulate Filter) is a kind of wall-flow honeycomb ceramic with cordierite or silicon carbide as raw material. The main component in the exhaust gas discharged from diesel engine is carbon particles. It is a device installed in the exhaust system of diesel vehicles to reduce particulate matter (PM) in the exhaust through filtration. The filtration efficiency of carbon particles can reach more than 90%, and the soluble organic components SOF (mainly high-boiling HC) can also be partially was captured. The working principle of the particle trap: By alternately blocking the two ends of the pores of the honeycomb porous ceramic, the wall pores of the ceramic are used to filter and remove PM.
- Product Description
- title: Diesel Exhaust Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Good thermal shock performance;
- The filtration specific surface area is large, the micropore distribution is uniform, and the porosity rate is high;
- Small back pressure;
- Good product durability;
- The soot particle filtering effect is high, generally more than 90%,
- And it is suitable for a variety of regeneration methods.
Schematic diagram of diesel engine exhaust gas treatment system
Key words: honeycomb ceramics for waste gas treatment | high temperature dust removal | ceramic membrane for sewage treatment